Word Maze by Danielle Que

I. We Won't

Send me kisses,
Yes, you should
If that would last
Then your love would
As far as we go
These words are
Were certainly so
In a cruel war

No promises
We're skipping those
Or anything
That would end up lost
As what lovers say-
we don't
We might are
Yet we won't

II. Wall

I'll never mind
To not keep
What promise-
Should one need?
If I do fall
If I would
Say the things
That we could've
But then we can't
Not at all
So I'll just lean
Onto the wall.

III. Lost

Did you mean it?
Should I give in??
Would the help me-
With my sin?

I'm lost
In every way
In all the things
I hope to say

If I do tell
One good reason
Would you still be-
That same person?

IV. Empty

I know I am not
Capable to feel
In all that we are
Of all that we fear
I felt empty
Silenced by the night
When you asked
If I was alright?
Yes, I am
Exactly, indeed
There were no words
In whatever we did



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

I'm Danielle Que. A Biological Engineering student at MIT. This blog contains my artworks and school stuffs. :) Thank you for viewing this page.